Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Wellington Damage Restoration Experts
When we say "faster to any size disaster", we mean it. From individual apartments and single family homes to hotels large commercial buildings, SERVPRO of Wellington South has years of experience in water, fire, mold, and storm damage restoration. Our highly trained technicians know that when our phone rings that caller on the other end is in need of help, and fast. With this in mind, the SERVPRO of Wellington South disaster team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Let's face it, when you reach out to SERVPRO you are looking for immediate, emergency service and we provide just that. Using state-of-the-art equipment, you can count on us to get to your property right away and make the damage "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (561) 800-3450
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Wellington South arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.